State: New York City: Clayton Product: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 69 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - I can not send MMS messages

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 through straight talk. First I had problems with accessing the internet. After calling customer service three times and each time getting transferred numerous times. None of them were able to help me. I finally figured out what I needed to do on my own. I got it to work, however they continued to tell me that the tower my phone works off of is down...blah blah blah...for a week now. Then... I call back again because my phone will not send or receive MMS messages. They made me reset my phone which I then lost all my apps, pictures etc... still has not worked... After being transferred 4 different times. the rep ended up again telling me I need at least 2 bars of service to send... such bull. I wish I would have just went and got a contract phone. Now I'm scared to send the phone back because I think they will screw me on my refund!!! so Upset. I would not recommend this service to anyone!!!
Author
Clayton, New York
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service
Review #432166 is a subjective opinion of poster.