Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: New York City: Liverpool Product: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Clear all filters (0 of 167 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - International minutes

Purchased phone on 6-29-2013; did not work and returned it to Walmart and exchanged it. I had already authorized straight talk to automatically deduct each month for air time. On 7-15-2013 I added international calling since I was assured that Germany was on their calling plan. Instead of charging me $15, they deducted $67.17 from my account. When I tried calling germany the automated system told me that the number cannot be called. I spent 3 hours on the phone with different customer service reps, that told me the number is not in their calling plan! When i asked for a refund they said they do not refund international calling and when i said you @sses double billed me they transferred me again. As of today I still have not received a refund; when writing them all you get is the number to call them and the game begins again. They will keep you on hold for 30 minutes and transfer you from "manager" to "manager". I filled a complaint with the BBB and I will talk to Walmart tomorrow in the hopes of getting my money for the phone back. Better to pay a little more with a company that values their customers.
Author
Liverpool, New York
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Loss
Review #434637 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Top Rated Products in Phone Plans Category