State: New York Product: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Clear all filters (3 of 167 reviews match)
filters
State:
Product:
I bought a plan and phone just after Christmas 2015....it is now January 29, 2016 and I am STILL trying to get straight talk to port my old number over! I have been lied to SO many times, I cannot possibly even count. Just today alone, I have spoken to a rep on the...
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review from Yonkers, New York

I recently bough a galaxy s3 out of pocket along with the insurance as well as a 45 dollar plan. Costing me roughly 450 dollars. My phone broke so I decided to use my insurance, they said they would send me some packaging labels to take to UPs so they could receive and replace my phone, they said it would take 10 days. After a month went by I called the help desk. After being on the phone for 4 hours they told me there was nothing they could do that they had to records of me sending my phone in. So I track my package using ups tracking. They tell me the package was received at a Wal-Mart in tennessee at Smyrna county and signed off my a man named Russell. So I call the Wal-Mart and they say they have to records of a Russell working there. So here I am with no phone and 450 dollars in the whole. StrAight talk screwed me on this deal. FYI don't buy the insurance. Its a waste of time!
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless in East Amherst, New York - Worst customer service ever!

I called four times to have my phone number transferred over, but it wasn't possible. The first customer representative I talked to said she reconnected my line and that all I had to do was talk to my new provider (T-mobile) regarding the number transfer. T-mobile was fast and adept... the T-mobile customer represenative ended up contacting the straight talk representatives regarding the number transfer, but the straight talk representative was clueless and put us us on hold for almost an hour. The woman I was talking to couldn't understand english and kept repeating useless information. Straight talk wasted 4 hours of my day! Never ever sign up with plan with straight talk. You will regret it completely. Oh and looks like I will be using a different phone number thanks to straight talk - this is such an inconvenience.
#920493

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.

#920491

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

View more comments (1)