5.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My name is Dana ##. I have been a straight talk customer for a little over 6 months.

I was a metro PCS customers for over three years until I moved to an area I couldn't get connection so by the advice of a few of my friends and customers I switched to you. I recently had an issue with my phone and my sister purchased another replacement phone for me upon a visit during Thanksgiving in another state. Approximately 4 days ago that phone would not turn on past the blue tracphone startup screen. I've tried everything, factory reset, searching YouTube and Google for any answers.

After failing to find a resolution I asked my sister to send me a picture of the phone receipt and I will try to replace it at Wal-Mart. Of course without the box she had with her they would not help me at all and I can not say I blame them with the high volume during a Christmas Eve day at customer service. So my sister is out the.money she spent on my phone and service, and I'm out the remaining time on my phone and a phone to make money on. This is special circumstances that any company should consider with the phone and service being under a month old but.i am having no coroperation from anyone.

I understand it is Christmas holiday and things are hectic, they are for everyone. However when a customer has purchased a product in faith that it will work for at least the month they paid for, and it doesn't , I am going to do my best to make sure that customer gets what they pay for so that he/she is satisfied and returns the next month because we all know word of mouth is the best advertisment. After all that is why I switched to your company in the first place. I know what you are.going to tell me.

Send the stupid phone in the box blah blah. I know that procedure however my sister has the box in her state. By the time she has time to send me the box my month will be up, you will tell me to bad and her and I are both disatified to say the least. It's a special cercimstance.

I know I am just one customer and it's christmas but honestly this is all I got for Christmas and I thought I'd mention to your company that this.phone is a piece.of junk and now I'm screwed and pissed. I hope you can improve in the future thank you for your time. My contact number is 913 845 00##1 because my number I paid for(913-3####98) doesn't work now!!!!

I attached the receipt. Have a great day

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

MariaST
#1620352

Hi UnluckyJaguar. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.