After adding a new air time card, the phone has not worked since.When calling customer service, I get a message that they can't answer my call due to heavy call volume.

Guess there are a lot of unhappy customers... On day 4 of continued calling, I finally got a person on the line after 45 minutes on hold.

She reset the airtime, and it worked until the next morning and went out again.So, after purchasing a new phone, going through the hassle of setting up the account, and now loosing $30.00 on a phone card and being without service for a week, I gave up and went to Verizon...

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) Ripped Me Off and Claims Inability to Unlock Phones! Straight Talk Wireless "After several attempts to recoup losses from them ripping me off (Tried porting my number before end of service date (11-20-16), but Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) blocked the port), Straight..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Horrible Horrible Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Tired of straight talk Straight Talk Wireless "I first got the ZTE majesty last Christmas. Since then i've had to return it three times. The first time was due to it cutting off at half battery and..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Black out in Kern County Straight Talk Wireless "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more