Hot Springs, Arkansas
100% full Not resolved

I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step mom's.We called straight talk and they said they would change my number and put the minutes I bought on my phone and I would have to turn it off for a few minutes then back on and repeat until it works.

They said it would take 1min-1hr. 12hrs later, I still have the same number without minutes.

My phone can not get signal so I can not call, it won't get signal because it is deactivated which straight talk was supposed to have fixed yesterday.Well still, they have not fixed it and it has the same old number and has not changed.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Number.

1.7
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $45
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.Please let me help you get this resolved.