1.7
Style and Design

I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step mom's.We called straight talk and they said they would change my number and put the minutes I bought on my phone and I would have to turn it off for a few minutes then back on and repeat until it works.

They said it would take 1min-1hr. 12hrs later, I still have the same number without minutes.

My phone can not get signal so I can not call, it won't get signal because it is deactivated which straight talk was supposed to have fixed yesterday.Well still, they have not fixed it and it has the same old number and has not changed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of straight talk wireless phone number and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Straight Talk Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned straight talk wireless phone number in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.Please let me help you get this resolved.