I ordered a phone on the straight talk website Saturday or Sunday. I never received any kind of order confirmation email or anything about the order but the money has been taken out of my bank account already so I would like to know is going on? Especially since I paid extra for next day shipping and it’s been two days and I still haven’t got an order confirmation number or any shipping info.

Comments

#1944688

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME, I WILL NEVER MAKE AN ORDER OVER THE PHONE AGAIN. BETTER TO DO IT ONLINE OR GO TO WALLMART. STUPID INDIANS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

#1916580

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology to hear that you are having issues with your order. Allow us to check your order for us to further investigate it and get this resolved. To further assist you, Allow us to make it right for you. To further discuss this, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews