Verified Reviewer

Good Morning. As of Tuesday, Oct.

05th, 2021 thru today, Oct.08th, 2021, I have had no Phone Service. My bill is paid automatically every month on or around the 28th of each month. I was able to use my phone on Oct. 04th, 2021; I was able to make Outgoing calls, receive incoming calls and listen to Voicemail.

Starting on Tuesday Voicemail (*86) gives me an ongoing Busy Signal. I am unable to dial out, nor to I receive incoming calls. I do receive Text messages only. Main Screen in the upper Left Corner reads: Searching for Service; When trying to utilize my Contacts, dialing out; Screen say, Mobile Network Not Available.

I have had this phone/Service for (50 five years now and this has not happened before. I am handicapped and rely on my phone for contact and for Help! Would you please assist me and looking into this matter. It is of the utmost importance!

I appreciate your time and assistance regarding this matter. This phone is my only access to the outside world.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments