Verified Reviewer

Good Morning. As of Tuesday, Oct.

05th, 2021 thru today, Oct.08th, 2021, I have had no Phone Service. My bill is paid automatically every month on or around the 28th of each month. I was able to use my phone on Oct. 04th, 2021; I was able to make Outgoing calls, receive incoming calls and listen to Voicemail.

Starting on Tuesday Voicemail (*86) gives me an ongoing Busy Signal. I am unable to dial out, nor to I receive incoming calls. I do receive Text messages only. Main Screen in the upper Left Corner reads: Searching for Service; When trying to utilize my Contacts, dialing out; Screen say, Mobile Network Not Available.

I have had this phone/Service for (50 five years now and this has not happened before. I am handicapped and rely on my phone for contact and for Help! Would you please assist me and looking into this matter. It is of the utmost importance!

I appreciate your time and assistance regarding this matter. This phone is my only access to the outside world.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2088387

Hi. Marybeth T Xxw.

This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We understand your frustration, and we apologize for all the trouble you have encountered with our service. As one of our long time customers, we didn't mean to make you feel this way. We value your patronage to our service and allow us to straighten things out with you.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

#2080280

I'm having similar problems. For the past few days, I have had intermittent service.

At times there are no bars showing. I know I paid the bill. Thinking of switching to another carrier.

Tried to contact customer service and every time I tried to use the chat feature on the website, I was behind 25-30 people. Don't have that kind of time to wait that long.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews