Star City, Arkansas

my phones keep on freezing up and when i called them they told i have to a anther phone i just my 125.00 back i cant call nobody my grandpa on oxygen i am very angry and unsatified with this company they should let u go back to the store got it from and get your money back or put it on a gift card i will not purchased another phone from straight talk it sucks bad i thought they were good company but i guess they i need my money back or something now!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $125. pattersonwendy1508 is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. The most disappointing about straight talk wireless phone service at Straight Talk Wireless was service or the company Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.