Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 24, 2020

It hasn't Iam lucky if I get to finish this and send it

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2020

I have been paying $51.40 a month and I have had straight talk for about 6 years and still live in the same place. 3 months ago I started not having service.

I live in your so called coverage area. I seen to get the demon democrates emails but now I can't even send a text. I put my new card on 10/15/20 and I haven't been able to use my phone for 3 whole days since then. It shows I have a good signal until I touch it to use the phone.

I have called *73 until I'm sick of it. If I don't get this problem fixed Iam contacting the FCC. I have a tower a mile behind me and one withen 10 miles on both sides. There is no reason for this.

Iam sick of talking to customer service (the few times I could use my phone.) Nothing they say they do works.

I broke my foot 3 weeks ago and I couldn't call for help. I couldn't even call 911. You show me in your coverage area and I was until about 2 months ago. The day's Iam lucky enough enough to use my phone it is Ga.

time and says Menlo Ga. I live in Henagar Al. When I fell and couldn't call anyone that put the icing on the cake. Iam prepared to call the FCC and get a lawyer, this is *** how can I have a perfect signal for years and now I don't?

I have not moved and upgraded my phone. So what is the problem?

Here is proof of my ankle and no I didn't go to the Dr. because I couldn't use my phone.

User's recommendation: I don't recommend straight talk because if you have a problem, to bad we got your money and you can't do anything about it sucker!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Rip off.

Comments