Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Feb 19, 2022

I have been without a phone since Monday Feb 14, 2022. I have called and spent an average of 4 hours a day on with customer service.

Nothing they have done has helped in the least. After a few days I was sent a new SIM card, it has not helped. The new SIM card failed to solve the problem. Since then, I have been lied to repeatedly.

I have been told I would receive call backs that never came. I have called back over and over. I have been hung up on repeatedly. The reps obviously have no expertise they just try the same routine over and over again.

I have spoken to dozens of reps. I have just heard the same words over and over again. I have had to start from scratch every single time. I have been on the phone every second today from 6:30pm until now 11:55pm.

I have had to call in after being hung up on or promised a call back 5 times tonight.

The last call I asked for and was promised an immediate transfer to a manager. A recording then informed me the call center was closed, and I should call back during business hours.

User's recommendation: If customer service cannot solve your problem in the first 1 phone call and the first 20 minutes. Don't bother ever talking to them again, just buy a new phoneain.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: New York, New York

Comments

Hi Brendan D Plf. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your disappointment with our service. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews