On August 1,2013, I traveled to Puerto Rico for vacation, the first issue with my cell phone, no service.I call several times, the customer service phone number, because I bought two $45.00 service, staring on July 12 end Sept 12.

Well, I stying calling this people,many times, without any results. At the end they told me that isn't Roaming, no signal,no money back. They try to change the number, that I can uses in PR, but, do not work, because my phone has no service. I'm getting a little upset,but I continue calling.

Another person, recommend me to buy another cell phone at Walmart, to receive my minutes, but he do not warranty that I got it, So Why I have to spend money in something that is not gone work?

To make this long story short, I loose my number, my minutes and my money.I do not know, but, my recommendation, its you are looking for a prepaid company, do not choose straighttalk, its a rip off, bad company and no a good customer service.For them, customer is nothing, money is more important.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Jackasses look smart by comparison Straight Talk Wireless "*** bastards sent test advising credit card was expiring. I went online to update. The transaction was refused. Twice. Said CALL STRAIT TALK. I did. Took 45 mminutes. Explained and..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless -  Worst customer service..... liars and rude! Straight Talk Wireless "I washed my phone two weeks ago Monday . I have and had an iPhone 5 . After calling Walmart in Lawrenceville annoyed to see if they had straight talk..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Tired of straight talk Straight Talk Wireless "I first got the ZTE majesty last Christmas. Since then i've had to return it three times. The first time was due to it cutting off at half battery and..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more