On August 1,2013, I traveled to Puerto Rico for vacation, the first issue with my cell phone, no service.I call several times, the customer service phone number, because I bought two $45.00 service, staring on July 12 end Sept 12.

Well, I stying calling this people,many times, without any results. At the end they told me that isn't Roaming, no signal,no money back. They try to change the number, that I can uses in PR, but, do not work, because my phone has no service. I'm getting a little upset,but I continue calling.

Another person, recommend me to buy another cell phone at Walmart, to receive my minutes, but he do not warranty that I got it, So Why I have to spend money in something that is not gone work?

To make this long story short, I loose my number, my minutes and my money.I do not know, but, my recommendation, its you are looking for a prepaid company, do not choose straighttalk, its a rip off, bad company and no a good customer service.For them, customer is nothing, money is more important.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments