I live in TN and work in KY. I can buy a phone in KY and it works fine in TN but buying a phone in TN means it WONT WORK in KY.

Easy fix, just buy a phone in KY right? Try again. Went to Franklin, KY and BOTH walmarts in Bowling Green, KY to buy a phone after I dropped mine (had to buy my broken phone in Franklin KY originally so I could call my wife while at work). I even tried to see about getting a phone online and there are NONE at any area KY walmarts unless I want to wait a week for it to arrive.

WTF I bought the same model phone in TN but it won't work since the SIM card is apparently specially made for each state.

TN phones are rigged for Verizon towers and KY phones are rigged for ATT. If you're looking to get ST in TN/KY save yourself some trouble and don't!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.