1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Just bought the Samsung Galaxy S6, to the tune of $399 plus tax, and discovered, through internet research after a failed attempt to see if there was an update on it, that Straight Talk won't allow software updates to my phone.I'm reading every word of the exhaustive pamphlet, tiny gobbledygook and all, and nothing says this should be the case.

I paid a lot of money for this phone -retail value- I think I should get retail benefits. I am SOO pissed. I didn't buy some junk $80 phone or an off brand like ZTE.

I bought a freaking Samsung Galaxy S6!I paid over $400 for this thing and I *** sure expect to get the updates!

Reason of review: Inability to recieve phone software updates.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Unlimited talk, Unlimited text.

I didn't like: No updates on phone software, Lies on terms of service, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.