Just bought the Samsung Galaxy S6, to the tune of $399 plus tax, and discovered, through internet research after a failed attempt to see if there was an update on it, that Straight Talk won't allow software updates to my phone.I'm reading every word of the exhaustive pamphlet, tiny gobbledygook and all, and nothing says this should be the case.

I paid a lot of money for this phone -retail value- I think I should get retail benefits. I am SOO pissed. I didn't buy some junk $80 phone or an off brand like ZTE.

I bought a freaking Samsung Galaxy S6!I paid over $400 for this thing and I *** sure expect to get the updates!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

I liked: Unlimited talk, Unlimited text.

I didn't like: No updates on phone software, Lies on terms of service, Bad customer service.

1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Inability to recieve phone software updates / $433
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.