i called last weekend to ask a simple question i was then transfer to a lady who english was much worst that the first person was.My phone was later then completely cut off by this 2nd lady on 3/3/18 i had 2 witness in the room with i had the straight talk lady on speaker phone at this time the witness heard how rude and hostile she was to me .

I explained to her that i was wanting to change over later to another cell phone carrier to much cheaper cellular plan for my self The AARP Senior Citizen plan and i needed the codes so that i could keep my same cell phone number, this lady at straight talk became so rude and loud and with her not able to speak good english she was talking so fast at me her verbal words was really worsen by her tone of voice since she was on my speaker phone the nurse and the patient both could here her and she got the last word and action in she told me she would show me something she cut yes cut my cell phone off and i still at the time had over 977 minutes and 22 days still left on service so i have been cut off with not reason to why ..for asking a question and needing verifying information and for stating i wanted to switch my carrier i that this was a free country her in the USA i guess i served in the Army Corps in the volunteer manner for nothing that a none english speaking oriental can just take and cut off my personal phone service because she got angry because i wanted to switch my cell phone carrier service so i am with out a cell phone for 5-6 days all weekend from the 3/318 on....thanks to straight talk no english speaking ladyand lost 977 minutes and 22 days without service this is America: and i was born her and served my country for this type action my honorable discharge should be given to her at straight talk I guess.

what do you think out there that are Americans?the main office is in Fla.

Hi.This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced with your phone and our customer service. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved. Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve your issue real time. Let us further check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution.

Please chat with us at or you may also contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.We'll be looking forward to work with you.