Finally a cell service I like | Straight Talk Wireless review from Cameron, North Carolina

5.0
I am not impressed with technical support but I am more than happy with the cell coverage and performance. I tried various services in the rural area I live in and have been disappointed. The Walmart family plan provided only reasonable service in built up areas. At my home and work I could barely use text service. Straight Talk has solved the performance problem. I get 3 bars or higher in all areas. I can finally make calls, enjoy Internet radio watch video uninterrupted. I live in the area north of Fayetteville, NC. I have tried Sprint and T-Mobile. Both failed in providing sufficient coverage here. Am very happy!!
MariaST

AlexTrac

View more comments (1)
Review
Pros
  • Call quality
Reason of review
Best service I have used

Order a phone and did not get what they said I would. | Straight Talk Wireless review from Cameron, North Carolina

I live out in the country so I ask more than once if the phone I was going to order was on Verizon towers, I was told yes more than once, again I ask they said yes.Got the phone and guess what its not Verizon towers so their for don't work.Ask them to make it right, no they would not.i was told a lie said they diden have that phone on Verizon towers when the other lady told me they did.wow so I sent the phone back and got me one with Verizon prepaid.I would not advice anyone to go with straight talk.They are so high on the horse they dont care about you anymore.Had been with them a long time bad to find out how they really feel about you.
MariaST

Hi! My name is Maria, and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

If we can be of any assistance to you, feel free to contact us via email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thank you!

Review