Never have Internet when I need it. Every time you call to talk no one understands you. Then when you seem to think your getting some where they tell you that when you leave your zip code you have no service. Never heard that one before. I'm paying for the Internet...

:( We have the same problem. We cannot get internet on our smart phone when we are away from our home Wifi.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service
Tags
  • John Autry sr

Straight Talk | Straight Talk Wireless review from Raleigh, North Carolina

I have e-mailed and called Straight Talk many times, wasting hours on end talking and holding. My old Nokia E71 phone worked good with signal but not anything else. I moved up to the Samsung Proclaim and don't have any service. All they have done is told me to send my phone back in and they will try replacing it with another phone. The problem is, they don't have a phone like the Proclaim. I'm guessing they will try to give me an old phone that has been referbished instead of finding something better. Any suggestions?

Paul, call 305-715-6500 and ask for a manager, I talked to a woman named Terry at EXT.6120 that finally helped me and changed my phone for another one.

first thing i ordered online they lost my order ive been waiting 3 days for conformation but with no tracking number and no response this money came off my ss card no phone no money they say they will call me in 3 hours what do u think? i will never purchase anything on line again paul barton

#522029

Don't waste time calling the numbers they give you. Here are numbers for corporate office.

Here is customer service manager in miami.

Name is

Pearline , direct number is 305-715-6526

or even better, leave customer service behind and call 305-640-2000 and ask for FJ Pollack who is the CEO, or Richard Salzman is a member of the board of directors. Give them ***!!

View more comments (2)