I had 5 days left on my prepaid phone, purchased new card 1-12-15. Added new card, said I had 35 days now, to me that was correct, within a few minutes it changed back to 30 days. When I called to ask why,guess who I got to talk to. I don't know, she could not speak...

I have spent two weeks,bought a new phone and over 7 hours of time on phone with tech support and two trips to the straight talk store....all because my voice mail somehow is switched to spanish. I do not speak it.

Do not understand it. So I can retrieve none of my voice mails. Everyone in tech is clueless. Even got talked into buying a new phone...of course the voice mail is still in spanish when you call it.

I am beyond livid. Switched from Verizon to straight talk about 6 years ago. I will be going to return my phone to straight talk today and hop back over to Verizon who is in thew same shopping center.

This is ridiculous that noone at all has a clue how to fix this!!!!!! Will be telling everyone on straight talk to jump ship ......thanks for nothing tech support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments
Review
#581903 Review #581903 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service