State: North Carolina Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (2 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Replacement Review from Lexington, North Carolina

Been lied to ,2 times. Been waiting for replacement wi fi moble hot spot for two months. Every time I call it's a defferent excuse. I'm done going back to Metro PCS. Straight talk sucks and custermer service is also the worst.
MariaST

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement

Update by user Jun 14, 2013

We finally resolved my issues after numerous and on going complaints and getting this moved up the ladder till someone placed someone in charge of getting this resolved and they did.

Original review posted by user May 14, 2013

I started with them a few months ago and have called in with phone issues numerous...
Review