Ada, Oklahoma

Drove from Florida to Ada Oklahoma where my service stopped, I went to Walmart to see what the problem was. They told me that my phone was on different service and I needed to buy new phone with right service.

At that time I purchased new phone. They began to do the transfer to new phone, at that time I was told that the two weeks of time on my current phone would not transfer to new phone and now I have to purchase new phone card. After buying the new card immediately I was told to wait , that was two hours ago and I'm still waiting . I have been told it may be hours longer as straight talk continues to put us on hold and hang up after 30 - 45 min.

I have four straight talk phones that will be traded for another service as soon as I get back to Florida.unfortunately I am stuck over a barrel here and straight talk is taking it to me now !!! Should have nown !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Thank you.