2.1

I talked to several people and there was only one that said they could help n of course transferred me to someone else. I bought one of the 3 EXTREMELY similar service cards at the store.

I had gotten the $60 service plan by mistake thinking it was the unlimited data as well because of course they all say unlimited but by the 9th person seeing that the restvsaying they could not give me the other service plan n with no clear reason. All i heard was policy. Not explaining exactly why and me asking them just that. I got a reason.

Which still i do not get the issue. So because it was a service card (still purchased with money) n not a credit card that they cannot help me. So eventhough i paid more for the plan i currently have they cannot give me the plan i had thought i purchased. So your telling me because i pay for my phone in a store with cash that i cannot but someone has to pay with a card?

Seriously? Either change your advertising or your policy because i have been a customer for over 7 years and paid monthly no issues but the one time i do you cannot help at all? I gotta pay another $55 to have the plan i thought i paid for.

One agent in particular was extremely unhelpful and would not give me any clear reason and i asked to speak to his manager and he kept repeating im the last person you will speak to. After about 5 minutes of questioning why i cannot speak to them he gave me yet another number where i talked to 3 more people still unresolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

That comment is too long to read in its entirety. Why not engage a reputable service if you must have wireless ?

Cost ? Ironic that you must call a phone company ...

MariaST

Hi freeduck339. My name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and trouble you have been through. We can further take a look on this matter so we can provide a concrete resolution. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.