Sidney, Michigan
3.5

Every month as my time runs out I buy a new $45 time card. As I load my phone it tells me my SIM card is locked I call what they clame is customer service and they say they have to send me a new sim car it takes 3-5 business days to arrive. I loose 5 days of time every month and in October I lost 3 weeks of time with no offer to reimburse for my time lost.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. The most disappointing about straight talk wireless sim card from Straight Talk Wireless was how the unlimited plan changed several months ago and losing my time and waiting to have a phone that works Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.