3.4

Have an old iPhone wanted to get it unlocked so my dad could use it and was not they couldn’t because it was not compatible with other networks which is a lie because I called my dads service and it would work!! I bought and paid for the phone at Walmart it’s mine and you think they would want someone to use it instead of throwing it in the trash can!!!!

Plus I’m still a customer so they wouldn’t be losing anything!. Your customer service is very rude!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Apple Cell Phone Unlock.

Reason of review: Unlock iPhone.

Preferred solution: just unlock it! Do the right thing .

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Straight talk bc there no contract, Cost.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Language issues with customer service, Representative arrogance.

• Straight Talk customer
  • Poor Customer Care

Comments

MariaST

Hi RichSalamander775. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have a bad experience with our customer service.

This is not how we want you to feel and experience with our service. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can help you fix the issue.

@MariaST

Was no help talked to the same people then he said they couldn’t unlock my phone because apple would not give them a code. I called apple and that’s a lie!!