100% full Not resolved
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My two month old phone can no longer find service and these *** can't fix the problem.I do not have all day to chase this problem.

I'm busy, I have a lot to do. I expect reliability for my money. I did not get any. This company has now lost my money and my business!

I feel like the purchase price of the phone has been stolen from me. I'm did everything's ng customer service asked me to do to get service. I even reset my device and lost all my music, apps, and photos. My two month old phone can no longer find service and these *** can't fix the problem.

I do not have all day to chase this problem. I'm busy, I have a lot to do. I expect reliability for my money. I did not get any.

This company has now lost my money and my business! I feel like the purchase price of the phone has been stolen from me. I'm did everything's ng customer service asked me to do to get service.

I even reset my device and lost all my music, apps, and photos.

TAL1966 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Straight Talk Wireless and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $89 and wants Straight Talk Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of tech support, phone breaking after less than 2 months of use, when they couldnt figure it out they hung up on me and undelivered promises for unused services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST
#1207502

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.