Kankakee, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

My two month old phone can no longer find service and these *** can't fix the problem.I do not have all day to chase this problem.

I'm busy, I have a lot to do. I expect reliability for my money. I did not get any. This company has now lost my money and my business!

I feel like the purchase price of the phone has been stolen from me. I'm did everything's ng customer service asked me to do to get service. I even reset my device and lost all my music, apps, and photos. My two month old phone can no longer find service and these *** can't fix the problem.

I do not have all day to chase this problem. I'm busy, I have a lot to do. I expect reliability for my money. I did not get any.

This company has now lost my money and my business! I feel like the purchase price of the phone has been stolen from me. I'm did everything's ng customer service asked me to do to get service.

I even reset my device and lost all my music, apps, and photos.

Review about: Straight Talk Unlimited Plan.

I didn't like: Lack of tech support, Phone breaking after less than 2 months of use, When they couldnt figure it out they hung up on me, Undelivered promises for unused services.

1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $89
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

MariaST
#1207502

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.