Verified Reviewer

1.6

I REALLY HOPE THIS GETS TO AN INDIVIDUAL THAT CARES ABOUT HELPING OUT A SENIOR CITIZEN. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE CARRIERS FROM STRAIGHT TALK TO TEAM MOBILE.

I HAVE TRIED THIS ON SATURDAY, 11 IN THE MORNING I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A NTP CODE SENT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN AN HOUR, 10 HRS LATER I RECEIVED ONE THAT DID NOT WORK. WHY IS YOUR PORT OUT NUMBERS NOT WORKING ?? I HAVE SENT 7 NTP MESSAGES IN ALL HIGH CAPS 7 TIMES FROM MY PHONE TO 611611, NOTHING AT ALL. 02/21/22 FROM 0930 IN THE MORNING TILL 1130 IN THE MORNING, ME AND A TEAM MOBILE EXPERT WERE TRANSFERRED 4 TIMES , THE LAST CALL WAS TO CARLA HER ID 516586, WHO WOULD NOT PASS ME ONTO A SUPERVISOR, AND THEN LIED TO ME BY SAYING ONE WOULD CALL ME IN 15 MINUTES, THEY NEVER DID.

SO LAST NIGHT I CALLED AGAIN THIS NUMBER IS WHAT I WAS GIVEN AND CALLED TEAM MOBILE, AND AGAIN THE PORT PROTECTION ON MY PHONE WOULD NOT LET ME TRANSFER MY NUMBER. I CALLED BACK AGAIN, WAS TOLD AS USUAL, SO SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE, I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER PIN, BUT WHAT FOR, CAUSE ITS NOT WORKING. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, MY GRANDSON IS MISSING, MISSING, DO YOU WHOM IS EVER READING THIS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND MISSING, BUT HE HAS MY NUMBER MEMORIZED. I NEED TO KEEP MY PHONE NUMBER, BUT I NEED TO STAY ALIVE ALSO, ALL THIS NONSENSE WITH STRAIGHT TALK HAS RAISED MY BLOOD PRESSURE TO A STROKE LEVEL, AND IT COST ME SLEEP LAST NIGHT CAUSE I COULD NOT GO TO SLEEP TILL 0330 IN THE MORNING.

MY IMEI NUMBER IS 354656****140492, THE ICCID NUMBER IS 891480****706128****, MY NAME IS DEBRA RANKIN, 404-625-**** IS NUMBER, I HAVE USING THIS VISA TO PAY MY BILL5750. YES I WAS ASKED THAT LAST NIGHT TOO. WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST REMOVE THE PORT PROTECTION FROM MY PHONE SO I CAN TRANSFER MY PHONE ? I DID THIS LAST AUGUST AND WITHIN 15 MINUTES MY PHONE WAS TRANSFER TO ATT THEN I WENT BACK TO STRAIGHT TALK.

WHY DOES YOUR SYSTEM ASK WHAT YOU SPEAK AND YOU CANNOT GET ANYONE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.

IS THIS CORRECT FOR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN USA Straight Talk Headquarters c/o TracFone 9700 N.W.

112th Ave. Miami, FL 33178, BECAUSE NO HUMAN BEING SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AT ALL.

I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO THE FCC AS WELL AND THE ATTORNEYS GENERAL'S OFFICE THERE IN FLORIDA,

THIS IS AT LEAST ELDER ABUSE

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO HERE, THIS USED TO BE A GOOD COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: REMOVE THE PORT PROTECTION FROM MY PHONE SO TRANSFER MY NUMBER TO TEAM MOBILE, NTP IS NOT WORKING VIA 611611 FROM MY PHONE, TWO TIMES I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A 4 DIGET PORT OUT NUMBER, THAT NEVER WORKS BECAUSE MY PHONE HAS PORT PROTECTION I NEVER ASKED FOR.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Unlimited plan has served me well, Monthly cost was good.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Website is not user friendly, Need to experience what i have, Service is very poor very verry poor.

Location: Jonesboro, Georgia

Comments

Hi Debra R Mbu. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from, and we deeply apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Unfortunately, because of the fraudulent activity that we have experienced, our procedures were updated. We are unable to provide the IMEI/ESN or any account information. This is to ensure the security of your account.

We can only help you find the information you need and verify if it is correct. Let us see what we can do to help you resolve this issue. Please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews