Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: Ohio Product: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 135 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Customer Care Review from Alliance, Ohio

1.1
Straight talk is a rip off their customer service is horrible and unhelpful and quite frankly dont give a rats behind. Save yourself the trouble buy a trac phone or get a home phone. I never recommend straight talk EVER
MariaST
#1195790

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless in Washington Court House, Ohio - 2G TO 3G = LOSS OF SERVICE

3.3
Spent three phone calls and two chats with Straight Talk to get my phone running. Phone calls are useless. The chats were the most productive. At first I couldn't make or receive a call. AND NO TEXTING. After two chats and two Code Entries I could finally send and receive texts. However, I cannot use MMS keep getting the "No Data Balance Available." Today, one guy (via phone call) had me input two Code Entries. This has not worked. He also told me that the phone may not be capable of doing MMS. Well then what the *** is the brower button for and why would I have a camera on it??? Lucky for me we have an AT&T store in town where I can get personal help if I switch over.
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags