Los Angeles, California

If they could go for a year without a train wreck, it'd be okay. But I just activated on the 1st of January. It is the 2nd of March now and they are shot.

What a joke of a phone company.

Wal - Mart, you get what you pay for.

I tried several methods of payment.

I tried online but it states that the phone is inactive. It also states that the phone is not a straight talk phone number. I can't get into the web if it doesn't recognize my phone.

I have requested a call back rather than wait in line. I still haven't heard back from them.

This service sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

My straight talk service has been good where I live in Seattle but went on vacation to Los Angeles and I can't make or receive calls. That really sucks.

What is up with that? Do I have to change service providers so my phone will work when I travel to Los Angeles??

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews