My Son switched to AT&T because the service was so bad with Straight Talk, he bought his iPhone cash thru the Apple Store but because he doesnt know the original IMEI number yall cant release his phone number. He got his number when he was 10 hes 21 now.

How would someone know this ?!?!

Ive had issues with straight talk already but if this cant be resolved and I dont get SOMETHING free for putting up with this suck phone service I will permanently be done. Ill gladly give my business elsewhere

User's recommendation: Go with another company !!!

Location: Franklin, Louisiana

Comments

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from, and we deeply apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Unfortunately, because of the fraudulent activity that we have experienced, our procedures were updated. We are unable to provide the IMEI/ESN or any account information. This is to ensure the security of your account.

We can only help you find the information you need and verify if it is correct. Let us see what we can do to help you resolve this issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews