10401 US Hwy 441 EE26, Leesburg, FL 34788, USA
2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My husband and i both use straight talk . It is set up as an automated payment each mth.

It has been 43.98 ea for years until this mth it went up to 45.41, no big deal until i check my acct on 12/11/17 and see 5 pending charges instead of 2. I contacted straight talk and they denied charging 5x, said they only charged 2x. Now i am having to file a dispute with my bank to try and get the money refunded to my acct.

I also noticed on my bank statement that 1 charge is straight talk services, the other 4 charges say straight talk airtime. Confused and pissed!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I just noticed that straight talk has been charging me twice a month two separate payments, sence 2/2018 I have one phone in one month three times, It addes up to $519.73 I was pissed, trying to get my money back now, wish me luck, straight talk is a rip off bad, it was threw their auto refill, i wouldn't recommend auto refill to no one.

SimpleBarnOwl

This seems to be normal practice for straight talk!!

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've have experienced. We can surely help you in resolving that issue.

Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you. Thank you.