I was charged for two accounts for 13 months for my phone service and another customer phone service so I called Straight Talk to complain.I was told to file a complaint with my bank and I did that but I only received one month refund and no assistance from the phone company.

I was told by one of the phone representative that once I file the complaint with the bank all my money would be refunded immediately, instead my phone service was terminated for over a week. I bought an unlimited phone service plan card for $45.00 and when I called to add the plan I was told that I need a new Sim card and I had to wait for over a week. When I received my April bank statement I was charged by Straight Talk and they also added the $45.00 phone card I purchased.

When you call to discuss your issues and problems, they will never offer a solution and tell you that you're speaking to a manager but you're really talking to a representative.Something really has to be done about this company because money is too hard to come by to be just robbed like this!!

I didn't like: Customer service, Refund and reliability, Billing practices.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thank you.