I was charged for two accounts for 13 months for my phone service and another customer phone service so I called Straight Talk to complain.I was told to file a complaint with my bank and I did that but I only received one month refund and no assistance from the phone company.

I was told by one of the phone representative that once I file the complaint with the bank all my money would be refunded immediately, instead my phone service was terminated for over a week. I bought an unlimited phone service plan card for $45.00 and when I called to add the plan I was told that I need a new Sim card and I had to wait for over a week. When I received my April bank statement I was charged by Straight Talk and they also added the $45.00 phone card I purchased.

When you call to discuss your issues and problems, they will never offer a solution and tell you that you're speaking to a manager but you're really talking to a representative.Something really has to be done about this company because money is too hard to come by to be just robbed like this!!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Refund and reliability, Billing practices.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

You can not TRUST STRAIGHT TALK,, when I had I only bought the cards,, but I have found better now with TOTAL WIRELESS i hope you leave ST to, good luck

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thank you.