3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So every since I bought the unlimited $55 plan . Unlimited text talk and calling .

60GB . It seems that the websites that I use the most are taking FOREVER to load. So I tested it. I went on a different sites and it loads in like .2 seconds .

Then , I tried different browsers . And fast on all the other sites , but super slow on the ones I Use most offten. So I turn my phone off and back on and it works good for maybe 2 min , then it loads slow again!!! So, I just don’t understand.

It seems to me that they are tracking how much data I can use one a single website ! And I know it’s not the website it’s self because I use the same website on WiFi with no problems at all. If this is the answer to the case and they really are slowing down data on sites that are used too much....

does it really matter where I use all my data ?? I pay for the unlimited, I should be able to get unlimited, and use it wherever I please

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. It doesn't matter as to what website you will be using your data. Allow us to review your account to check why your data is slow. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.