My straight talk phone was deactivted the instant my phone card ran out. I was told by a barely understandable woman in India that I would have to reactivate my phone to restore service and that I could not keep my old phone number.

That number is embededed in several places so my students can call me. This is absolutely the worst phone service ever. Figures it would be featured item for Wal Mart.

Do not buy one of these phones. The phone is a very good LG, the service is absolutely lousy.

Another gotcha is the minimum purchase of a phone card or credit card.

This is supposed to be a no contract phone, but it really costs you around $40 each month (or they will deactivate your phone). There are no rollover minutes and unless you use the phone 24/7 you are going to loose a chunk of money each month!

Comments

R u *** ***?! What part of pay as u go do u not understand????

U pay as u go, meaning u have to buy phone cards or no service u ***! Its not free!!!!

R u *** ***?! What part of pay as u go do u not understand????