State: Pennsylvania Product: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service Clear all filters (2 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Hi my name is ann and only had your phone and service one month.I hate the plan and phone. Never had internet or servive. Wasted 100.00 on phone and card. Wish could get my money back. Walmart was horrible and refused to help. Live monroe ga. Saving to get phone and...
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review from Claysburg, Pennsylvania

2.5
Would rather have a plan because im sooooooooooooooooooooo sick of my high speed data running out, its so *** slow its not just slow its like the type of slow that you cant even get on youtube or facebook. Its like i only have fast data for 2 weeks.
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Review