State: Pennsylvania Product: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (1 of 74 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Mobile Phone Service Review from Robesonia, Pennsylvania

Straight talk is horrible. I wouldn't recommend it for your dog! The signal socks. Can't even make calls or receive calls unless you're in town right next to the tower. You cannot keep signal while on the phone lose signal every 2 or 3 minutes. It just isn't worth it and if you have a question and call straight talk it's nothing but a bunch of foreign people who you can barely understand. This month I renewed my service 4 days ago I Google 1 or 2 recipes and woke up this morning to data usage warning. Said I had used up 5 gb which is all my service allows. So I have no more Internet cannot send pictures or anything. I am so sick of straight talk. I deal with their *** signal and have for 3 years. But this is the last straw. It was obviously their data mistake yet when I called they refused to replace it. I've had enough they're not worth a ***. DO NOT GET STRAIGHT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Review