Yesterday my phone was deactivated and I am up to date on payments until October 1st.I called customer service and encountered so really rude and obnoxious people who spoke very little English.After 8 calls to your experts my phone still is not working.Serveral so called reasons why this happened with no solutions.Meanwhile I am paying for your services and can't even use it.NOT HAPPY WITH STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS RIGHT NOW AT ALL!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME@205 5255347

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST

Hi WigglyServal377. I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble you've encountered with your phone. If you give us another chance, we assure you we will do all the research necessary to get this issue resolved. To further assist, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

MariaST

Hi WigglyServal377. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.