Atlanta, Georgia

My phone number was hacked. Tech support and customer service deny that can happen.

They told me it is impossible. They apparently haven't heard of the Rupert Murdock scandal. They won't listen or do anything about it except suggest I get yet another phone number with them. Wow!

How insane would that be? Just wondering how much other information has been compromised and they are denying. After 3 calls to tech support and talking to supervisor, manager, sr manager in customer service, I still have no resolution. My phone was ringing constantly and people were telling me they were just returning a call from my number that appeared on their caller I'd or log.

Literally in the three day period this has been happening, I have only called straight talk to resolve the problem.

No one else, yet I have received at least 50 such calls. I have asked them to check my phone logs and they just won't listen or do anything including refunding the remaining days on my plan.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments