2.0

I cannot call out or use mobile data. I've had to use my husband's phone to call customer service twice - each time, i go through the whole on/off check everything process and then they need to escalate me and I get DROPPED when they do..I've spent hours on this. I cannot do my job without my phone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Easy services and low cost.

Location: Sandy Springs, GA

Comments

Hi Aisha H Wko. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Allow us to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure a resolution. To further assist you, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window for chat support. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

@MariaST

I’ve chatted with multiple for multiple hours over the phone and online chat..they directed me to apple who can’t do anything. I just paid this phone off via straight talk totaling $400 and now I have to buy a new phone…. I think straight talk owes me a replacement.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews