Verified Reviewer

3.0

Update by user Aug 04, 2020

I called and they said there was not anything they could do. The price will be what it is now. Not pleased at all.

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2020

I tried ordering the Samsung Galaxy S9 on straight talk website. For some reason it wouldn't go through so I called and the gentlemen said to try again over the weekend or Monday so I did this morning and the phone I was trying to order went from $349 to $449 in 2 days.

I called them and told them and the lady said there wasn't anything they could do. This is not right at all.

User's recommendation: Don't order online with straight talk their not fair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Cheaper rates and no contracts, Inexpensive.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Unable to activate phone on website or create an account, Price goes up when trying to order new phone to a 100.

Comments

#1906241

I copied a this link they said and I would be helpedhttp://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and when I did it was a chat box and the same thing I cannot get the phone for the $349 only for the $449. So it looks like they are not willing to negotiate the price for me.

#1906237

I have read their comment. Thank you

#1904792

Hi Jdy S. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenient experience that you had upon trying to purchase your chosen discounted deal. It was definitely not the experience we wanted you to have. Please be advised that our promotions are for limited time only. You may check out our ongoing deals and promotions by clicking on this link https://shop.straighttalk.com/shop/en/straighttalk/deals.

Should you have further concerns, do not hesitate to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Have a nice day.

#1906243
@MariaST

Nothing has been resolved. I still cannot get the phone for the $349. You still want to charge me $449.

#1906256
@MariaST

I did what you said and their still saying that phone will be $449 and not the $349.

#1904697

Hi Jdy S. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to make it right for you. To further discuss this, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews