I have been with straight talk to try getting a new SMS card for my phone they put me though hoops I still didn't get anywhere with them, I was on the phone with them thy don't understand stand English I need new sim card I very upset with your customer service I have been with you all a long time I would hate change phone company

Preferred solution: New Sim card.

Location: London, Kentucky

Comments

Hi, Rex N. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Total customer satisfaction is determined by variety of factors, but none is more important than the customer's experience. We sincerely apologize for all the trouble you have encountered with our customer service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews