The purchasing information says your phone will ship over night once order is processed. Don't think of this as you will receive your phone fairly quickly if at all.

I "chatted" with customer service online last night and he couldn't tell me how long it takes them to process orders. Amazing that a company doesn't know this information.

He finally said he'd look up my order and then wrote that my order is "being processed" which is what I read a few days ago on the web site. I see now this is normal SOP and after reading these reviews worry they will not send the phone at all.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and I’m sorry that you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you get your problem resolved in regards with your order. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. ^Ramel