Style and Design

Ive been on and off the phone with st customer care for 9 hours now and they keep telling me the to do the same thing. They say my phone is activated and i have funds on my account, but my phone is still not working.

Ive been told to update my phone software but i cant because i have no service or connection to do so. And ive connected to wifi, but when i go to update software the wifi turns off and i get nowhere. ive tried the whole reboot phone and my phone has been finalizing the update for 3 hours!!!! I am extremly upset ive wasted my entire day messing with this horrible company.

I am very up set. and to top it off they wont refund me the money i put on my account (That i will never get to use)

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

I didn't like: Rudeness of customer service, Being lied to, Refusal to unlock phone.

• Straight Talk STEAL your Money

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away