Clarendon, Texas

I have been with yall since the beginning & got many people on straight talk. Now im standing outside to write this.

Straight talk what the *** happened? I have around 20 days left & I will be leaving straight talk for good. People get tired of the same ole *** over & over.

I hope yaw choke & only have straight talk to call for help with. Russell Henry Lexington TN

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MariaST

Hi GainfulStaffordshireBullTerrier. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the hassle that you've been through with our service. It is never our intention to let you feel such frustration. We value you as one of our long-term subscribers. We'd like to speak with you to fully investigate your concern and straighten things out.

Rest assured that we'll do our best to reconnect your phone to our network and reinstate your good service reception. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.