On Christmas evening my Aunt's phone suddenly stopped working and when called a 13 year old girl in Florida answered; we live in Missouri. after an hour on the phone with them the following day we thought we had it worked out her phone started working again.

that evening bam no phone this time when we called the number we got "no longer in service" My Aunt has been a loyal customer for years with Straight Talk with the same phone number and she is a bed-ridden paralyzed 62 year old woman who NEEDS her phone. I have now spent 3 days jacking around with them and still NO phone. I get different answers and re-routed every time I call it's ridiculous.

I have used their service for nearly 4 years my husband has for 5 after this; I will NEVER use them again!!! I intend to SPREAD the word about them!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: breaks in security protocols.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.