I will never use straight talk again. I had a phone that was defective and I call tech support for assistance.

The rep could not resolve my issue and told me that my phone was defective. They sent me via email a return shipping label. Fedex picked the package up on June 14, 2013 and I still have not received my replacement phone and I have been lied to several times, and they cut my freaking phone off before my month was up. I will never use their services again.

This company is filled with liars and especially ones who can not speak fluent english!!!!!! Stop supporting them the jobs are over in the Phillipines.......

That's why the have the worst customer service possible. Bring the jobs back to the USA where we can get some great customer service!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Comments

filipinos does speak more fluent english and even more in correct grammar than of those most american does.. example?

you americans say "i ain't got no internet" what does that really means? (-)(-)=(+) isn't it? go to fix your grammar first before saying that! you think filipinos are illiterate?

then who always call the CSR to have their issues resolve? you americans are always dependent on the CSR. you cant even look for a way first, just even transferring the contacts from your phone to the mem card and back you do not even know!

what a shame.. :p

CSRofST
mmw2605

sounds like what happened to me, my phone quit on june 14th

I still haven't gotten a replacement and I call every single day