customer services sucks hard to understand. they screwed up my account with someone else and that other company was paying mine for 2 months then reported fraud.

mine was to be direct with drawl.

it got disconnected and I had to go search for a walmart 45mins away. Had to buy new cards bought 65$ cards instead of 55$ cards then I was told by them wrong cards and that I would lose 10$ per card for the issue.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#2046768

Hi, brian s Zxp. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustration, and we apologize for all the trouble you have encountered with our service and our customer service. This is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. We're more than happy to investigate this matter with you. Give us another opportunity to gather some information about this inconvenience, so we can escalate it and get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews