Verified Reviewer

I am and exsisting customer and have been for several years. I have 3 lines with them.

To start with it has to be an act of congress to even get to customer service and when you do you can't understand a damn thing they say.

I usually have to solve my own problems because they don't know how or won't do it.

I have 7000 rewards points in hold for what I don't know and I want to use them to pay for my service.

Basically overall lousy customer service. Been with them for several years and am now looking for another company!!!

User's recommendation: Dont do it. Customer service is the worst.

Preferred solution: let me use my rewards point when I want to. No reason they should have to be in an account for 60 days!!! And get some customer service people that you can understand!!! .

Location: Saint Joseph, Missouri

Comments

#2097497

Hi Denise M Lqr. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble you have encountered with our customer service and with your reward points.We understand how you feel. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall service. Let us help you with your reward points. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you for your understanding in this unfortunate matter.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews