Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I have used straight talk for some time now and never have they had such poor customer service. Back a few months ago I cracked the screen on my stylo 5 had insurance through ST and I was supposed to be shipped a box to send it in to be fixed.

Which I never got and my phone never got fixed. So I bought one for my husband to use he no longer needed and after 4 or 5 phones calls and SEVERAL managers I was told it was out of stock next day I would get a refund, no refund and item shipped, then told warehouse never received cancel order it would return to warehouse next day and send refund, next day again no refund and now i have the phone only its defective and won't stay on longer than 10mins.

Now I have to wait no phone for a box to send it back and when warehouse receives it were looking at a whole month of service I haven't been able to use and they still want me to pay .99!!!!! For a sim card to use my own phone refused to wave it.

User's recommendation: Please go with a different service if u can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Coverage.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Poor service quality, Poor customer service, Poor resolutions to problems.

Comments