Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Order a sim card and service from their website. Nothing on the shipping notice that package has to be signed for.

Received the confirmation email w/ the fact that package needs to be signed for. Called straighttalk to see if i could have them delivery it w/o signing since i work 5 days a week 8-5, i wouldn't be able to sign or have anyone else sign for it since i live alone in an apartment complex. Rep told me to contact Fedex b/c order was processed and in transit so address also could not be changed to deliver to my work place in stead. Called Fedex, they showed no record of my package in transit.

Called straighttalk back, another rep said order is still processing no fee is charged until package is returned, i told them to cancel my order. Checked my back account a few days later, and fee is showing as a pending charge.. it was charged! called back, another rep said it was canceled, i needed to talk to my bank.

called my bank they said it was straighttalk. Called straighttalk, talked to a supervisor.. he said i needed a fax number from my bank for them to process info.. called my bank, they do not do that..

called straighttalk back, another rep told me my order has been received already.. how can it be received if it was cancelled??? spoke to another rep, finally told me that the order was cancelled, and it could take up to 30 days to reflect the refund in my account. DO NOT USE STRAIGHT TALK.

THEY ARE A HEADACHE! EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT STORY! IF YOU WANT HELP YOU WON'T RECEIVE IT. GETTING TO A LIVE REP IS LIKE TRYING TO BREATHE WHEN SOMEONE IS SUFFOCATING YOU.

JUST DON'T!

GO W/ ANOTHER PROVIDER. PLUS THE REPS YOU CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY SPEAK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: ALMOST ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Rudeness of customer service, Customer service staff, Being lied to, Misleading terms of service.

Comments

MariaST
#952052

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.