my mother inlaw and myself have straight talk nservice her phone is about a year old, she does the 6 month refill card . two weeks ago she refilled her plan over the phone and used her credit card.

ever since then he phone works but desplays restricted on all incoming calls and whe she calls someone at their home phone it displays someone else name not hers. we have been to walmart store three times they called you people and i have been on the phone with support two time for over 3 hours, no one can fix the problem, her phone no.

is 3157679680 she wanted to get her money back and buy new phone .they said they couldnt do it why?????????????. my phone no is 3157788974

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Service until i needed help.

Comments

MariaST

Hi HeartfeltChowChow. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution.

to MariaST #1577823

been there already, after 6 different people , we will use up minutes and get differant carrier.

MariaST
to timothy lawler. 3157788974 #1580449

Hi timothy lawler. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through. We respect your decision and we really want to help you fix the problem. I am hoping that you could find the time to contact us through chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.