Verified Reviewer

i have been attempting to bring my number from Verizon to Straight Talk. I purchased the bring your own phone number kit from WalMart so this process could take place quickly.

That was a waste. I worked with the online chat, the people they sent me to, the customer service number absolutely everyone I can and am getting no help. I keep making it to a person in customer service that says they are sending me to the group that ports numbers in and ABSOLUTELY EVERY TIME the line drops the call once the transfer. It gives the option to select 2 to get a call back or select 3 to stay on the line.

Either one you select it will drop the call. Even if you stay on the line and do not select either option it will still drop your call. Please keep in mind that to get to the point to be transferred to the port department each call I have had to sit on hold for over an hour. The first day I attempted to complete this for over 6 hours.

Today I have already been working on this going into the 3rd hour.

I have only made it to be transferred to the port department one time today and SURPRISE SURPRISE It dropped the call. I need a direct phone number for the department that ports numbers or I need them to call me directly,

User's recommendation: Don't bother if you are attempting to bring your own phone or keep your number.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments